We want to share the school's aims and values with you, please see the information below:
Strathmore is an inclusive, welcoming school at the heart of a vibrant community, dedicated to fostering a great love of learning, so that each child feels confident to develop and achieve their amazing potential.
Our vision is to ensure that:
- There is a culture of learning and discovery that is stimulating and enjoyable for children and adults
- Pupils and staff are confident to try, to fail and to succeed
- Staff deliver the curriculum with skill and enthusiasm, responding to children’s interests and abilities in a caring and positive environment
- Parents are partners, helping to develop the whole child’s potential
- A knowledgeable, informed and engaged Governing body work together with staff to raise standards
- Our multi-cultural community and the opportunities it affords for appreciation of the similarities and differences in others is recognised and valued
When children leave Strathmore they will take with them:
- Personal skills of confidence, resilience, perseverance, empathy, respect and security.
- An understanding of how they learn and the desire to build on that learning.
- Pride in themselves and their time at Strathmore