Welcome to Pine class
The adults in our class:
Mrs Peacock, Teacher
Mrs Parsons, Teaching Assistant
Miss Wills, Learning Support Assistant
Mr Cant, Teaching Assistant (mornings)
- We have PE on a Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon. Please make sure you child has a PE kit in school (t-shirt, shorts, plimsolls).
- Please bring a bookbag every day. Reading books can be changed in the mornings, there is a sticker in the front of the reading record which says which colour and number book to choose.
- Try to read every day and write a comment in the reading record. Every time your child reads at home they will get a special star stamp.
- Our library day is Friday. Please make sure your child brings their library book back to change for a new one.
- Your child may be chosen to bring home the Question Book. Please think of a question with a yes or no answer which we can use for our self-registration.
- If your child has done some particularly good work or been extra kind or helpful, Pine Bear may pay a visit. Please complete his diary to tell the class what he has been up to!
This week we will be learning about dangerous creatures.
Literacy: We will be reading stories about dangerous creatures such as 'Where the Wild Things Are' and 'The Gruffalo.'
Maths: We will continue to explore doubles, halves and sharing.
Understanding the World: We will find out facts about dangerous.
Dates for your diary
14.7.15: Sponsored 'Sky Ride' scoot around the playground
17.7.15: Last day of term - finish 1:45