How to make Bear Paw Cookies:
- 220g self raising flour
- 120g softened butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 80g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Vanillla essence
- Giant chocolate buttons
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Beat together the butter and sugar
3. Add the egg and vanilla essence and beat together again
4. Sift the self raising flour and combine until the mixture forms a sticky dough
5. Roll the mixture into little balls and place on a non stick baking tray and squash down slightly
6. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes and remove them whilst they’re still soft.
7. Once cooled we added a chocolate button in the middle and broke the rest in half to create the bears claws.
How to make wise owl fruity toast
1 wholemeal English breakfast muffin
1 heaped tbs of peanut butter or jam
1 small banana
2 sliced strawberries
Handful of blueberries
Split and toast the English breakfast muffin and spread with peanut butter or jam carefully.
Add the slices of banana dotted with a blueberry for the owl eyes.
One slice of strawberry each side of the muffin for the owl wings.
Add a slice of strawberry for the owl beak.